TIS handles personal and other information in accordance with Privacy Mark and Information Security Management System requirements. We maintain strict control of the personal information of registered customers.
* For more details, please refer to "Handling of Personal Information" on the TIS corporate website.
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
TIS handles personal information collected from customers, suppliers, and business partners (hereinafter referred to as "Clients") to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use, as follows.
- Responding to inquiries and requests from Clients
- Other purposes notified to, and agreed by, Clients in advance
When the purpose of use is to be changed, the purpose must be related to that prior to the change, and the change must be within reasonable limits.
2. Sharing of Personal Information
If TIS deems it appropriate to have group companies respond to inquiries from Clients, TIS may share personal information with group companies.
- (1) Personal information that can be shared
- Name, company name, department name, e-mail address, telephone number
- (2) Scope of shared users
- TIS Intec Group
- (3) Purpose of shared use
- Refer to 1. above
- (4) Person responsible for managing personal information
- Personal Information Protection Manager, TIS Inc.
- (5) Method of receipt of personal information
- Online inquiry form
3. Provision to Third Parties
TIS shall not disclose or provide to third parties personal information about Clients, except in the following cases:
- If the Clients concerned have consented
- If disclosure or provision is required by law
4. Entrustment of Personal Information
TIS may entrust personal information about Clients, including information received through inquiries, to an outside party in order to fulfill the purpose of use. In such cases, TIS shall enter an agreement on protection of personal information with the entrustees, exercise proper control in accordance with the law and TIS standards, and recover the personal information about Clients from the entrustees after termination of the entrustment.
5. Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, etc. of Personal Information
TIS shall promptly disclose, correct, delete, unsubscribe from direct mail, or take other such action in respect of personal information about Clients upon request by the individual concerned. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the handling of personal information.
6. Security of This Website
This website uses the SSL protocol for communication security to prevent interception of encrypted communication.